Thursday, November 3, 2011

STREET STYLE: JEANS AND JEWELS

jeans and jewelry, jean cuttoffs

As much as I love new seasons there is always a little part of me that misses the one that is ending.  That is how I'm feeling about Summer right now.  I LOVE Fall, I really do but this week as I was walking along the beach all bundled up in a sweater and boots, I longed for the tank tops and flip flops of just last month.  So in a last stitch effort to hold on to the little bit of warm weather we have left I thought I would reminisce on this Summers uniform of what seemed to be every girl: jean cutoffs and jewels. 

jeans and jewelry, jean cuttoffsjeans and jewelry, jean cuttoffs
 jeans and jewelry, jean cuttoffs
 jeans and jewelry, jean cuttoffs

All images via Mr. Newton

10 comments:

  1. I love how jewellery can dress up an otherwise plain outfit.

    I am also missing the summer sunshine!

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the best style ever for me!!! Anything Street Style is awesome.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love the necklaces in the top 2 pics. They really make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great styles, I love the long necklaces, very indie chic!

    Thanks for sharing! I've just followed you and would love if you could do the same (feel free to comment on whatever you'd like):

    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com/

    Angelica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love street style inspiration!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good posting about STREET STYLE: JEANS AND JEWELS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this blog :) I could also live solely on mexican food.. fajitas tonight.. oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good information about the blog. Display of beautiful colors and exquisite craftsmanship in this stunning pair of Blue Topaz and Pink Tourmaline earrings. Blue Topaz faceted Heart shape and Pink Tourmaline Maniya shape drops used with 925 sterling silver in these beautiful dangle earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest