Monday, October 17, 2011

HOME JEWELRY



The Glamourai's Kelly Framel is one of if not my favorite blogger.  She has her own jewelry line, a design background, an all around style icon, and a model to boot- not to shaby.  Her blog is filled with many to die for DIY projects that are easy and equally awesome, personal style posts, and home inspiration.  Her style is perfect mix of high/low and old/new in all aspects.  As a jewelry lover and designer myself I have always loved the idea of using it in the home (as you can see here) and I think Framel is the best example I have ever seen.  A perfect example is her roommate Caesar, pictured above, who is one lucky guy that gets to share Framel's drool worthy gems.  Check out her apartment pictures and start swooning!

 This bowl full of bug brooches is to die for!  Sorry Kelly but I'm totally stealing this idea.

 Don't hide your jewelry.  Put it out there for all to see.  It's too pretty to be in a drawer.

Have a statue?  Why not slip a ring on him!


2 comments:

  1. I never thought of doing this! I love the idea of putting jewelry around my apartment! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! I love the Glamourai. She's fierce. Of course her jewelry display would be as fabulous as the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest